quinta-feira, abril 28, 2005

Actually Not in Love.

But wouldn't mind if I was... ehehehehe!


So she said what's the problem baby What's the problem I don't know
Well maybe I'm in love (love) think about it every time I think about it can't stop thinking 'bout it How much longer will it take to cure this just to cure it cause I can't ignore it if it's love (love) makes me wanna turn around and face me
but I don't know nothing 'bout love.
Come on, come on turn a little faster come on, come on the world will follow after come on, come on cause everybody's after love.
So I said I'm a snowball running running down into the spring that's coming all this love melting under blue skies belting out sunlight shimmering love Well baby I surrender to the strawberry ice cream never ever end of all this love
Well I didn't mean to do it but there's no escaping your love.
These lines of lightning mean we're never alone, never alone, no, no.
Come on, Come on move a little closer. Come on, Come on I want to hear you whisper Come on, Come on settle down inside my love Come on, come on jump a little higher Come on, come on if you feel a little lighter Come on, come on We were once upon a time in love. We're accidentally in love Accidentally in love (x7) Accidentally I'm In Love, I'm in Love, I'm in Love, I'm in Love, I'm in Love, I'm in Love, Accidentally (X 2). Come on, come on spin a little tighter come on, come on and the world's a little brighter come on, come on just get yourself inside her. Love
...I'm in love


Accidentally in Love - Counting Crows, in Shrek 2 OST
On a loop. :)))))))))))

10 Comments:

Blogger Magnolia said...

Hummmm... não mesmo?

quinta-feira, 28 abril, 2005  
Blogger Magnolia said...

Uncool porquê? Quando faço limpezas até o "Sai da minha vida" da Ágata eu trauteio... Há lá coisinha pior??

quinta-feira, 28 abril, 2005  
Blogger S. said...

Pronto! Eu não digo!?
Eu aqui toda contente e ligeira, e aparvalhada pela primavera, saltitar ao som de uma musiquinha ainda mais saltitável, e esta vem-me falar de limpezas!
É pior que uma alergia ao polén! Apre!

quinta-feira, 28 abril, 2005  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

(ainda debaixo da terra, com cominhão na ponta por causa da bicharada)

Well it happened years ago when you lived on Stanhope Road.
We listened to your sister when she came home from school
'cos she was two years older and she had boys in her room.
We listened outside and heard her.
Alright. Well that was alright for a while but soon I wanted more.
I want to see as well as hear and so I hid inside her wardrobe.
And she came round four and she was
with some kid called David from the garage up the road
I listened outside I heard her.
Alright. Oh I want to take you home.
I want to give you children. You might be my girlfriend, yeah.
When I saw you next day I really couldn't tell 'cos you might go and tell your mother.
And so you went with Neve and Neve was coming on
And I thought I heard you laughing when his Mum and Dad were gone.
I listened outside, I heard you. Alright. Oh I want to take you home...etc.
Well I guess it couldn't last too long.
I came home one day and all her things were gone, I fell asleep inside.
I never heard her come. And then she opened up her wardrobe and I had to get it on.
Oh, listen we were on the bed when you came home, I heard you stop outside the door.
I know you won't believe it's true, I only went with her 'cos she looks like you.
Oh I want to take you home...[etc.]

quinta-feira, 28 abril, 2005  
Blogger Magnolia said...

BUÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁ!!!!! Não... me... fales... snif... assim.... que... eu.. sou... chuif... sensível...

quinta-feira, 28 abril, 2005  
Blogger Magnolia said...

Minha nossa, o que uma simples palavra apenas para ilustrar um momento fez... Vou remeter-me ao silêncio.

quinta-feira, 28 abril, 2005  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Eu cá prefiro as músicas da Dildo ou lá com ela se chama. A outra é dos PULP.

quinta-feira, 28 abril, 2005  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

vai lá vai.burro kum flores é vestruz kum cabessa no xão sem enkuntrar o sabunete.depois dize kador nas kostas foi da cerveja!ah poizé!ka prima vera era chavala maluka uma garina pó ké ke é!xuto de penissilina fosgasse no ku pá infessão ka gaja num tinha a seio!mamuda mesmo e esforsavasse.Ganda maluka!
Nelson

quinta-feira, 28 abril, 2005  
Blogger rapaz Ω said...

Este blog está a tornar-se num antro de fêmeas sentimentalistas e homens de bandeja na mão.
Se querem amor verdadeiro, daquele que fede a cavalo, venham aos concertos dos THE JILLS e mais não digo…

quinta-feira, 28 abril, 2005  
Blogger S. said...

Até íamos...se não fossemos um monte de fêmeas sentimentalistas e homens de bandeja na mão.
Humpf. The Jills...As Júlias é o que é!

quinta-feira, 28 abril, 2005  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home